Howl's Moving Castle

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I'm on the paper-craft boat too, and knew I had to make this model the moment I found it. I don't exactly have the time for it, but that won't stop me. So in between the classes, lab work, homework, Hall council meetings and rounds of Team Fortress 2 I'm slowly putting together Howl's Moving Castle piece by piece.

If you're not familiar with Howl's Moving Castle, it's a Japanese animated film by Hayao Miyazaki. Within it there are witches and wizards, wars between kingdoms, and a self-conscious lady under a spell she can't tell anyone about. To top it off, the wizard Howl (who steals and devours the hearts of pretty women) has a magical amalgamated scrap-heap of a castle that wanders through the mists.
See Ben Miller's completed model.
Read about it on Wikipedia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's looking good so far!

Anonymous said...

Howl's Moving Castle totally enchanted me; good choice for a model. I can't wait to see the finished product :)

Post a Comment

 
Annigurumi. Design by Pocket