The new Queen Pothos in town

Sunday, October 26, 2008

My roommate I went visited my parents last weekend ago to get away from the rigors of school, and enjoy the comforts of home. Sipping a cup of hot coffee, breaking fast with a plate of waffles ala mode topped with strawberries and sided with bacon while watching the finches and titmice chirping busily at the feeder is a far cry from my normal college morning. The usual is a groggy roll-out of bed, a banana and travel mug of tea while trekking uphill to the bus before the sun is even peeking over the horizon.I watered the plants and pulled some weeds in the garden, and we all went into town to scout the nursery for fall plantings. Mom came home with three huge purple asters, and I found a beautiful Marble Queen pothos that I couldn't leave the store without. I've been wanting more foliage in the room to improve the atmosphere. White, painted cinderblock and white asbestos ceiling tiles don't really say "homey".

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A nice touch for your room dear.

Post a Comment

 
Annigurumi. Design by Pocket